iPhone App FAQs
- Do I have to use the app?
No. You can continue to use website instead. The app provides a nicer experience for iPhone and iPad users, but the website will always be available.
- How do I download the app?
Download My Fit Pro for iPhone and iPad
Or go to App Store on your iPhone or iPad and search for My Fit Pro.
- My device won’t let me download the app. Why?
Our app requires iOS 14. If your device is older and cannot download iOS 14 or above, you can still attend class by using our website.
- How do I join my class?
Check out our videos showing how to join your class.
There are several different ways to join your class the first time you use the app, and after that it’ll remember your class.
- Go to your class page in Safari and click the app banner at the top of the screen.
- Copy and paste your class URL (including https://myfitpro.com/) into the box on the app home screen.
- Scan the QR code on your class page (or provided by your instructor)
You will then need to enter your name and class password just like you would on the website.
- Can I use AirPlay?
Yes! The AirPlay button is embedded within the video player.
- Can I cast the video to my Chromecast?
Yes! There is a Chromecast button above the video player.
- Do I need to use Momocast to use Chromecast?
No! There is a Chromecast button above the video player. You do not need Momocast any more. Yay!
- Can I use my Mac?
Mac computers with M1 processors can download My Fit Pro as an app, but please note that comments and reactions do not work.
- Why no Android app?
The majority of our users use iPhones and iPads, so we have prioritised developing the iOS app first. We would like to build an Android app in future.